Fast Cash Loans are Mostly Unsecured
Usually every lender would like the loans granted by him to be secured in some manner or other. However, most fast cash advances are unsecured. In fact, no collateral is obtained from a borrower by a lender for such cash advances. Despite the fact that online lenders always obtain a post-dated check on the next paycheck of a borrower, such loans are not fully secured in any manner unlike traditional loans.
Risks of Unsecured Loans
Unsecured cash loans entail several risks for the lender:
- There is no guarantee the loan will be paid back.
- Such loans always bear high risk.
- Borrowers take a loan without providing any type of collateral except a post-dated check.
Usually fast cash advances are lower in size in comparison to traditional loans. In most cases the upper limit varies from $1,000 to $1,500. Major risks connected with such loans do not allow the lender to consider any higher sums of loans than this.
Benefits for Borrowers
Contrary to the situation of the lender, borrowers get multiple benefits from unsecured cash loans:
- Borrowers do not lose anything when obtaining or repaying the loan.
- They do not lose much even when they are defaulters.
- Loans are quickly transferred as no check-ups are required.
- People having no property can also get a loan provided that they have a steady source of income.
Disadvantages of Fast Cash Loans
Some of the major disadvantages of obtaining online fast cash loans are as follows:
- Loans are smaller and do not meet requirements of big cash.
- Interest rates are higher and repaying times are lower.
- Clients already having financial problems can only worsen their state of affairs by opting for such loans.
- Installment loans with no credit check
- For people with poor credit
- 100% secure application
- No faxing - No credit check
- 100% payday loans online application
- BAD credit - OK!